IS On-site CONNECTIVITY A HEADACHE?
Not with Link-Connect. Our SMART-Hub connectivity solution for construction sites is fully managed from initial deployment, during the entire project lifecycle and right through into decommissioning and redeployment.
SMART-Hub is a cost effective and flexible site mobilisation solution that meets construction site IT demands including:
- 24/7 managed and monitored
- Free up your own resources on value added projects
- Deployment will be arranged for you
- SMART-Hub will be fully managed and supported throughout your project
- Ceasing and decommissioning will be handled for you
- The equipment is asset tracked and can be reused on future projects
- Scale up or down in line with project requirements
Our experience: Barhale
Barhale had a variety of connectivity solutions at its construction sites. These included BT Waveworks, BT ADSL connections and 3G dongles connected directly into users’ devices.
Link-Connect delivered performance and reliability improvements at each site and enabled Barhale to track network usage and make best use of its IT resources, without increasing costs.
We understand that when a new construction site goes live, you need robust connectivity to your central systems quickly.
SMART-Hub is a portable, fully managed, one-box solution, which delivers robust connectivity to your sites via 4G and satellite – and then scales up and down as your project progresses.
We work with companies in sectors as diverse as Construction, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail and Manufacturing. But most importantly, we know that every company and every requirement are unique so no matter what your company does, we’ll be delivering the right solution for you.
Below are a few of the companies we help: