It is fair to say that pretty much every worker is dependent on IT to effectively do their job. With the drive for centralised IT systems but yet distributed work force, the pressure on the IT department to ensure high availability is huge. Ask any IT professional and they will tell you that it is not in their control to make all the complex pieces of equipment reliable, unfortunately physical things do fail from time to time.
The best way to avoid costly outages is to build resilience into all aspects of the infrastructure design and have 24/7 monitoring and pro-active support to react to any glitch quickly. Across a Link-Connect supplied infrastructure, we will build resilience and use all infrastructures for day to day operations to ensure you are getting a return on your investment.
At Link-Connect we build resilience throughout and provide 24/7 managed service:
- We will always look for multiple links across different routes to our core network
- We configure multi links active-active and automatically balance the traffic across all links
- We have a gigabit ring with built in diverse routing and MPLS to manage the traffic in the core network
- Dual Firewalls can be clustered to share the load and be mutually backed up in the event of an equipment failure
- We host in a VM environment for resilience
- All data is stored in a SAN which gives high performance and great resilience
- The SAN is backed up off site to ensure a quick rebuild in the event of a major catastrophe
- All aspects of your infrastructure are monitored and managed by our multi-disciplined technical team
- The knowledge of your infrastructure is shared across Link-Connect so you are never dependent on one individual, which is often the case with an in-house managed infrastructure