What do you do about sites with poor connectivity options?
Our approach is to combine multiple links aggregated to provide a leased line equivalent.
SMART-Connect is our flagship business connectivity service that allows you to fully harness the bandwidth of multiple links, but it looks and feels like a single connection to the end user. We can combine any number of links, and any mixture of connection types. By harnessing the dynamic load balancing you can use the full performance of every single link. Links can be added or removed to meet user demand without any reconfiguration of equipment on site. This approach offers a number of advantages
- Aggregated bandwidth will be made fully available to users onsite.
- Active-active load balanced configuration reduces the risk of the secondary or tertiary line not working when it is most needed.
- Automatic load balancing means in the event of an outage on any line, all traffic will switch to remaining lines without manual intervention.
- Lines automatically rebalance once the damaged line is repaired.
- Active-active load balancing ensures redundant capacity is not idle, giving a better return on your investment and delaying the date when you need to upgrade.
- User, Group and Application Awareness & Enhanced Network Visibility enable informed decision making about future upgrades and permissions.
- Dynamic Traffic Prioritization ensures the network use is in line with business requirements.
- EAL4+ Accredited Next Generation Security for peace of mind.
Our experience: Covers
Covers Timber and Builders Merchants has a chain of depots throughout the South of England. With a need to improve connectivity across their 13 sites, Covers turned to Link-Connect to migrate away from their incumbent provider to a SMART-WAN that includes a range of combined and load balance ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Most companies depend on IT to effectively and efficiently meet their business objectives.
That’s why we harness the very latest multi-link technologies to deliver high availability connectivity to meet even the most complex requirements. By building resilience into all aspects of the infrastructure design and overlaying 24/7 monitoring and pro-active support we will keep you connected.
We work with companies in sectors as diverse as Construction, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail and Manufacturing. But most importantly, we know that every company and every requirement are unique so no matter what your company does, we’ll be delivering the right solution for you.
Below are a few of the companies we help: