As an end user of IT the key requirement is that you can use your business systems, email, telephony and internet access 100% of the time. Without this you risk missing critical deadlines which might incur costs or at least will have a lost opportunity cost. It is not just a case of keeping the connection working you want to make sure the user experience is good. Long delays in applications responding or broken telephone call are not acceptable. You might well have an interest in the costs and have a say in the balance between the quality of the service and the impact on your budget. Of course, you want to know your data is secure and may well want to control access to certain applications and websites.
At Link-Connect we take pride in building solutions that reflect your needs:
- Resilience can be built into all aspects of the infrastructure to ensure that there is always service available
- We won’t over engineer your solution so we can ensure you get the best value for money
- We use multiple links and other resilient technology in an active-active configuration to ensure maximum return on your investment
- We can apply rules to the traffic traversing the network to make sure the right applications or telephone services have the right priority. Note these are your specific rules, not a generic set of ‘class of services’ that we have determined in the hope it will suit all customers
- We can give you a managed internet gateway so you can set your own policies of who can do what